At Opto Training we also offer a range of other courses:
- Investigative Support Assistant – (PIP 1 Investigative Skills)
- Professional Standards Investigation – (towards PIP 2 Investigative Skills)
- Family Liaison Officer Co-ordinators
- Serious Case & Domestic Homicide Review
- Visually recorded interviewing of adult victims and witnesses: ABE
- Visually recorded interviews of victims of serious sexual assault and rape: ABE
- Visually recorded interviewing of child victims and witnesses: ABE
- Serious Collision Investigation
- Investigative Skills Learning Programme – suitable for investigators who are non-police or law enforcement agencies e.g. company internal audit or security staff or local authority enforcement officers etc. The Investigative Skills Learning Programme has been accredited by NCFE, an awarding organisation recognised by the qualification regulators for England and Wales. NCFE’s regulators are the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, Qualification Wales and CCEA regulations. The programme isn’t regulated by Ofqual, but has been accredited by NCFE as Customised Award and the learning outcomes have been benchmarked at Level 3.
We can also provide the following:
- Training Needs Analysis
- Post training support and advice
- Modular training and distance learning
If we do not appear to have a suitable course please contact us and we will be happy to discuss whether we can meet your specific requirements.